Dani + Chance: Engaged

While studying at Truman State University, Dani and Chance met over a mutual friend. It wasn't long after he took a "chance" (oh yes I said it- haha!) and asked Dani on a date, that they fell in love with each other. After spending the evening with them, it was easy to see that they are crazy about each other! I love getting to capture young love and seeing couples interact with each other. I often get asked about locations for sessions. I always have a few places in mind, but the best places are places that are special to you. I met with Dani and Chance at a few special places last weekend, and couldn't have been happier with their choices. We headed to a few locations on TSU campus and then traveled to the location of their first date, which was pretty awesome. Looking forward to their June wedding next year! I hope you guys love your images! Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: