Alycia + Neil : I Do

Alyica and I met through my sister who works with her at KFVS-12 in Cape Girardeau and when we met during Thanksgiving holiday last year I was super excited to work with her on her big day. As the details unfolded I began anticipating the fun and adorable venue that their wedding would take part in. It was a beautiful fall day as Alycia and Neil prepared for their wedding nuptials. So much hard work was put into pulling their day together, between the venue, the caterers, and Alycia and Neil themselves! Their venue was at the Oxbow Bed and Breakfast in Pinkneyville, Illinios. The adorable loft barn made a perfect location for their festivities. Everything turned out beautifully as planned. I was so excited to be a part of their big day.

Alycia and Neil chose to see each other before the wedding and I'm so thrilled they did! Neil wins the best reaction I've seen so far from a groom during a first look! Be sure to check it out. :) 

Thanks Alycia and Neil for asking me to be your photographer! Wishing you many blessings in the future!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: