Melissa + Pete: I Do

When someone chooses me to photograph their wedding, they are putting a whole lot of trust in me. I've heard lots of photographers say that the stress of having One shot at getting it right with no do-overs is stressful to them, but for me, it only pushes me to do my job, and do it well. I hope I can deliver.

I usually make every attempt to meet with brides one to two times before the wedding, especially if we have not known each other before the initial contact. I want my brides to be comfortable and feel like they know me by the time the wedding day comes. Sometimes though, on rare occasions I'm not able to meet with my brides before their big day. Melissa and Pete are an example of that, and I am completely humbled that they put their trust in me to capture their day!

 My fabulously talented friend,  Shannon Anderson contacted me several months ago about filling in for Pete and Melissa's wedding for her as she welcomed sweet little Max into the world the week of their wedding! I was a little nervous of whether Pete and Melissa would be comfortable with me on their wedding day, but let me tell you: I could not have asked for a better bride and groom for the day! They were fantastic, and so easy going. They were even comfortable with some out of the box ideas, like taking them to a parking garage! Ashley and I road tripped to Bloomington, Illinios for the weekend for the wedding and had a great time. Thanks again Shannon for the opportunity, and Congrats to Pete and Melissa! Enjoy the images.

Photobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: