Katie + Andrew : Engaged

As I drove through the winding roads of rural, eastern Missouri, I found myself lost. I did what any woman would do; I stopped and asked for directions! ;) When I asked a local business owner where I could find the residence of Andrew Howard, she smiled and responded, "Oh you mean the tv star?"

When I first received Katie's inquiry I thought she sounded familiar. Then once I re-read the email she sent, I realized that she and her groom to be are the hosts of Must Have Outdoors, a television series about outdoor products and hunting gear. I admit I was a little nervous before meeting with them initially, I mean these guys are on tv regularly, have been on magazine covers, and are regular home town celebrities! But, my nerves were put at ease within the first 5 minutes of meeting with them. Katie and Andrew are one of the sweetest, and most laid back couples I've ever met. Not to mention, adorable!

I love engagement shoots. Seriously, they are the best. I love being able to capture young love, and seeing the interaction between a couple in their normal everyday setting. Wedding days are great of course, but with the engagement session, everything is so much more laid back and relaxing. We headed out to the Howard's property for an evening session that didn't disappoint. The property is gorgeous, and I'm thrilled that we will be visiting it again for their September nuptials!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple of things I learned during the shoot: Katie is gorgeous, and Andrew is absolutely crazy about her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And in case you're wondering, the answer is Yes, they are just as sweet and adorable in real life as they are in pictures. :) Katie and Andrew, I can't wait for your classy-vintage wedding in September!

3 comments:

Mrs. Lay said...

Absolutely amazing! Love the scenery...couldn't be more perfect!

BellaRosePhotography said...

Love this session! Love your work! New fan, my name is Jess!
http://photosbybellarose.com/blog/

MKLoeffler said...

Hey there Bella! Thanks so much for following!