The Cornelius Family { St. Louis Family Photographer }

Since we've moved back to the midwest I've had the pleasure of photographing some of my friends from high school. I have to say, I love it. :)

Photobucket

About a month ago I donated a mini session for a benefit for Teresa's mom; Toni, and Teresa won the silent auction!

Adam and Teresa both went to high school with me. As kids, Teresa and I used to go to Culbertson's Skating rink together and had sleepovers. Adam moved to town in high school and quickly became part of the crew. It's crazy to think that we are married with kids, when high school seems not so far away.

I met with Adam and Teresa in St. Louis for a quick family session. We had gorgeous weather! I'm loving this fall front. Audrey is a joy to be around, so sweet, calm, and gentle. Even her sequels and screams are dainty. She's a whole year older than Jaden, and weighs the same or less than he does. Yes, we have a linebacker.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks guys for a great session. It was GREAT to see you again. You are blessed with a precious baby girl. :)

0 comments: