Britt Family

Every year I try to photograph my beautiful sister and her family. This year it came a little late, but we got it done, with just a couple weeks to spare before Christmas. I cannot believe that my nieces are turning 8 and 3 at the beginning of the year! How does time fly so quickly?? They turning into beautiful young ladies and I couldn't be more proud of them. My sister is wonder woman...More like a true supermom. With a demanding work schedule, and a family it's difficult to balance, but somehow she has it figured out, and makes it look easy. And, my brother in law is one of the best dad's I've met, and I completely mean that. I love you guys! Happy Friday! :)
Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Ron Baker said...

Excellent photography, every photograph is looking so beautiful and they have quite unique view.I want to say thanks for sharing this great post i have enjoyed it.