Maddox : almost three

Sometime sessions make me smile even days after we shoot. Maddox has been one of those sessions. It probably helps that I've known about little man since before he was born. His mom and dad, Lenny and Kisha are friends of ours from Jacksonville. Kisha and I were pregnant at the same time. We moved from North Carolina to Missouri before both Maddox and Jaden were born so we didn't get to meet him until Maddox was around 8 months old.

Now that he is almost THREE (so crazy!!) it was SO fun to see him and Jaden play together and to see what a handsome and fun little boy he is!

He was such a great little model for me, and it's clear that mommy is the funniest person he knows. :) Thanks so much Kisha for letting me capture Maddox during this season of life. We love you guys and miss you! Hope to see you again soon. Much love! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket





PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: