Brett: MGHS Class of 2013

I'll be completely honest. Sometimes photographing a senior boy can be challenging. Most of the time boys are hard to get authentic smiles out of, or any smiles at all for that matter. Not Brett! I've been so fortunate to be a part of so many seasons of this family's life this year, including their family photos, Brett's sisters wedding, and now his senior photos. Everyone that knows Brett knows that he has so much joy. I LOVED photographing him. I found myself smiling throughout the entire session and laughing right along with him. We spent the afternoon running away from the rain, talking with country folks, and traipsing through fields. His mom Rhonda decided not to go with us because she wanted to be surprised when she saw the images. Well Rhonda, I hope you're pleasantly surprised at what we got. :) Brett, thank you for being awesome, and adorably likable. Don't let that give you a big head or anything. :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket And thanks to Cheyanne for being my impromptu assistant! :) You were awesome girl! Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: